We pride ourselves on our ability to provide our customers with some of the finest custom woodworking available anywhere at prices that are even less than what the "big warehouse stores" charge. We work harder and smarter to keep costs down while keeping quality up and pass the savings on to our customers.
How We Keep Prices Low
At San Diego Cabinets, we don't scrimp on quality or creativity. Just about anything is possible and we keep our prices low. Our prices are lower because:
- We don't use salesmen who get big commissions.
- We don't have to pay big kick backs for referrals to Home Depot or anyone else.
- We have a lower overhead because we don't use a showroom, but operate from a 1,700 sq. ft. home cabinet shop.
- Our designer and production supervisor comes to your home and works directly with you so that you get exactly what you want without having to deal with a lot of middle people, thereby not only risking miscommunication, but also having to indirectly pay for their overhead.
- We design and build the cabinets so that they can just be delivered and set in place and do not need to be installed, thereby saving the high cost of on site installations.
- If the cabinets need to be installed, we can provide you with fully assembled cabinets and all the material and parts, including installation screws, so that you can do your own installation and save money.
- We can deliver the cabinets finished or unfinished - your choice.
- We can deliver everything right to your house so that you don't have to worry about finding a truck to transport the cabinets.